Friday, July 23, 2010

My personal marriage ad

Let’s be quite frank here. I’m not tired of playing around; I’m tired of dating guys that are tired of playing around! I like playing- love it even! I want to marry someone that is willing to make a game out of anything but never truly keep score. I want to wash the dishes together and get into a water fight. I want to run through the sprinklers in the neighborhood and then walk off like nothing happened.

I want to try new things together for the rest of our lives. I want to have an adventure every day! I want us to be supportive of each other in our endeavors. I want to be challenged and encouraged to exceed my own expectations for myself. I want to marry someone that can call me out when I’m getting out of line and that can take it when I return the favor.

I want to marry my best friend and lover. I want to play and have adventures with him for the rest of eternity. I want us to love, cherish, teach, and play with our children together. I want it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment