Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

...is to be a little more vain!

I want to try contacts.


I want to get some good waterproof eyeliner so I can mess with smokey eye makeup more.


I think I want to grow my hair out, so I want to try extensions!

Gorgeous huh?

I kinda' love having acrylic nails though the upkeep is horrible.

But, how can you compete with sparkly/glittery French-tipped nails?! They look good, boost confidence, and feel nice. Win.

I love Henley shirts. They look fantastic on me and so this makes the list too.


This is a far less seriously meant item, but I saw a belt like this one at a concert and thought it was such a fun accessory. If you know me, I've always loved accessories especially if they're shiny, sparkly, or glittery.


Here's my nod to the song "Santa Baby"

Someday I'd like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment