Sunday, March 14, 2010

Inside my mind this morning

Do I go sleep through church or do I sleep in my bed? If I sleep through church I'm not getting anything out of it, I'm distracting other people, and I'll probably have hypoglycemia due to not sleeping enough and missing breakfast. If I sleep in my bed, I will be comfortable, others will worry, and the throbbing headache from insufficient sleep will probably pass. Plus other benefits I won't publicly assess. I'm going back to bed.

Should I text the bishopric so that they don't worry because I'm not there? Neah, they've got 150+ people to worry about. They won't notice until the clerks do the count.

Sometimes I feel guilty for using paper plates all of the time rather than having to wash dishes. Then I realize that where I live is an environment and I'd rather nor kill THAT environment...

Why do we give moms a bad rap? We all have one. Eve's given name was "mother of all living". (Genesis 3:20, Moses 4:26)

I have so much to do that I can't sleep. But I can't focus either. Crap, maybe I need to eat... Yup! That was the problem.

Why do I feel guilty for using paper plates, but not for skipping church?

I have short-timer's syndrome with my ward. I just don't want to be there or to have anything to do with them any more.

I want to blend in; I'm tired of standing out.

Hearing my roommate say that she wants to go ask the bishop to recall my old teaching companion to teach Sunday School again because he was her favorite really made my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment