Friday, September 3, 2010

Eye Spy A Day Full of Blessings!!

So here's my crazy story. I woke up this morning not being able to see. It was bizarre and freaky. I went to the urgent care clinic. While there I learned that I might have a bacterial infection that causes blindness called bacterial keratitis. I also had blood drawn and did a whiz quiz. They put pink camo bandaids on me where they stuck me, twice, because they missed like always. So I went and saw an ophthalmologist a couple of hours later. I do, in fact, have that infection. So I had to go order glasses too. I can't wear contacts for awhile. I have to use eye drops every 2 hours. The good news: my eyes aren't damaged in any way though this infection could have made me blind! And the glasses were cheap and everything was figured out in just the nick of time! Heavenly Father loves me. That's proof right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment