Here is how you play: If you get tagged, you need to copy this into another note and erase my answers and add your own.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage – water
2. Last phone call - Chara
3. Last text message – Kristen
4. Last song you listened to - Hook by Blues Traveler
5. Last time you cried – after watching a TV show about rape and domestic abuse
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice - Hahaha! Yes. But his nick-name is "Do-over" and I still can't figure out why or why not I should/shouldn't date him!
7. Been cheated on - yes.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it - yes.
9. Lost someone special - yes, but we all have choice and most of us make some doosies of mistakes!
10. Been depressed – no. I don't think I have the attention span to devote to being depressed. I get distracted by funny thoughts while I'm crying so I'm then hysterically laughing and crying simultaneously.
11. Been drunk and threw up. I don't drink so no.
12. 3 favorite colors: sunset, ocean, and metallic gold
13. Favorite Food: good ones (steak, comfort foods, good salads, ice cream, etc). Probably a Persian dish called Loobia Polow.
14. Favorite movie: too hard to choose one. I have no idea. I like movies, but I get bored with everything so this changes for me consistently.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend – Yes.
16. Fallen out of love - yeah.
17. Laughed until you cried – yes, about once a week.
18. Met someone who changed you – Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were – yes and this experience can be brutal. I rather dislike when people "reveal their true colors." Can't more people have gorgeous true colors rather than hateful spite concealed?
20. Found out someone was talking about you - yes regularly. It seems I'm an entertaining topic of conversation. One of the more amusing ones happened recently. A guy (guy #1) was relating opinions that had been expressed to another guy (guy #2). The opinions were about both guy #1 and guy #2. Guy #1 told me about the opinions, but was kinda' frustrated that guy #2 wouldn't tell him who had made the comments. It was all I could do not to bust up. Because, naturally, I was listening to my opinions being quoted.
21. Kissed someone on your friends list - yeah, details. But not that recently!
23. How many kids do you want to have - I'll gladly take all that come! I'd guess 4+ though.
24. Do you have any pets – No. I'd rather pet people as my roommates tease me. :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday – I went to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and other parts of Louisiana and Southern Mississippi. I hung out with my aunt and cousin, I watched the Saints win their first Super Bowl, and I ate Blue Bell ice cream for breakfast!
27. What time did you wake up today – 10am. I love getting 10 hours a sleep occasionally!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night – sleeping. :)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for – This semester to be over so long as I pass all my classes.
30. Do you have plans for tonight? - Study for a midterm and write papers.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? – I've nothing to complain about. My life is so blessed! One thing I'd change though? My apartment would be cleaner! Haha.
32. What are you listening to right now? – Norah Jones "Come Away With Me"
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? – Yes.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? - A guy. Or rather, guys. Some because they shouldn't be interested and one because he should just admit his interest and I could do away with the others already!
35. Most visited website? – Gmail, FaceBook, Pandora, WellsFargo.
37. Nicknames? - El Nino, Your Highness, Babe, Love, Good Lookin', Gorgeous...wow there's a trend for ya!
38. Relationship Status? – not entirely sure how to explain.
39. Zodiac sign? - Aquarius
40. Male or female? - Female
41. Elementary? - Taft, Piedmont, Rockford, Sam Houston, 6th grade was at Maryville Middle School though 6th could be Middle or Elementary School.
42. Middle School? - Maryville Middle, Olive Pierce Middle School (OPMS- no lie.), and John Adams Middle School.
43. High school/College? - Capital High School and Brigham Young University
44. Hair color? - dark, dark brown with coppery and red in it (naturally). Right now, it's dark, but not quite as dark as natural.
45. Long or short? - at my shoulder, but since it's uber curly, it's really a couple inches longer when it's straight.
46. Height? - 5'8" or 5'9"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? – I have one real crush right now, but I doubt that most people know who he is because I've talked about and gone out with other guys significantly more.
48: What do you like about yourself? – Honestly, I like pretty much everything about myself. I like my character, personality, and spirituality a lot. I most like my heart and my ability to love others (though I don't often show the depth of my feelings).
49. Piercing? – one hole in each ear. Other than that, I have some magnets that I play with since I'm not putting any more holes in my body.
50. Tattoos? – Nope.
51. Righty or lefty? - Righty for most things though I am slightly ambidextrous. I was always afraid of breaking my arm or hand and not being able to write so I've practiced some.
52. First surgery? – 17 for my wisdom teeth.
53. First piercing? - ears.
54. First best friend? - Carissa Stokes.
55. First sport you joined? - do ballet, tap, and gymnastics count?
56. First vacation? - probably playing in a national forest or at the beach. I'm too lazy to really think this through.
58. First pair of trainers? – No idea.
59. Eating – nothing, but thinking about ice cream.
60. Drinking - nothing.
61. I'm about to – clean my room and bathroom, do laundry, and study.
63. Waiting on – decisiveness.
64. Want kids? - More than anything else.
65. Get Married? – Yes though marriage kinda' scares me some still. I find it very ironic that children aren't scary but a husband is. I guess he just comes bigger and ready made without the genetic predisposition to love me no matter what.
66. Career - Honestly, I want to be a Mommy; that's my greatest aspiration.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes – Eyes, but I like both! Blue eyes and full lips can be kryptonite.
68. Hugs or kisses – hugs.
69. Shorter or taller – Seriously? Taller!
70. Older or Younger – totally depends on what we're talking about.
71. Romantic or spontaneous - spontaneously romantic.
72. Nice butt or nice legs - butt over legs, but it doesn't much matter.
73. Sensitive or loud? – I'd take sensitive over loud but they're hardly opposites.
74. Hook-up or relationship? – Relationship. Despite what I may joke around about, I still choose relationships always.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? - probably closer to trouble maker.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger? – No, though I've wondered afterward how I could have thought that I knew him.
77. Drank hard liquor? I don't drink.
78. Lost glasses/contacts? – Not yet (knock on wood!)
79. Kissed on first date? – Technically a few times, but it all depends on definitions!
80. Broken someone's heart? – Unfortunately, this seems to be a trend.
81. Had your own heart broken? – Kinda, but it was sorta' a result of my own decisions so I'm not sure if it counts.
82. Been late for an appointment? – Haven't we all!
83. Turned someone down? – Yes and none too kindly. I used to be horribly mean when turning guys down because I was just totally blunt and said whatever came to mind. To any of you that might be reading, I am SO, SO sorry!
84. Cried when someone died? – Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend? – Repeatedly. And I bet that'll continue for eternity.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? – Yes, except academically.
87. Miracles? – I've witnessed and experienced so many.
88. Love at first sight? – It happens I'm told, but I don't know. I do think it could happen in a first conversation or date. I can think of a guy I met who I just knew I'd known before because his heart and spirit spoke to me. In that first conversation I knew I could love him and that I would need to figure out how I wanted the relationship to progress.
89. Heaven? – Yes, but I'm making my own version.
90. Santa Clause? – Yes in the spirit of love, kindness, and generosity that he typically represents. I don't really like the concept of a fat guy in a red suit shimmying down my non-existent chimney.
91. Hell? – I think this is a personal idea again like heaven. It'll vary for each of us, but for me it would be a cold and dark place devoid of love and service.
92. Angels? – Yes in so many ways!
93. Ghosts? – Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? – I have to say yes though I didn't realize.
95. Did you sing today? – Pretty much every day, so yes.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you? - I don't know. I kinda' like the time I'm in.
98. If you could pick a day from your life and relive it, would you? – I don't think I would.
99. What are you afraid of? – Hurting others for no constructive reason, failing at achieving what I deem important, never getting married, and flunking out of school.
100. Give a random fact that no one knows, or very few people know about you - Sometimes my thoughts or ideas are so cold and calculated that they terrify me; that's when I'm most likely to hesitate or turn back into myself.