Saturday, November 13, 2010

Survey

Here is how you play: If you get tagged, you need to copy this into another note and erase my answers and add your own.

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage – water

2. Last phone call - Chara

3. Last text message – Kristen

4. Last song you listened to - Hook by Blues Traveler

5. Last time you cried – after watching a TV show about rape and domestic abuse


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice - Hahaha! Yes. But his nick-name is "Do-over" and I still can't figure out why or why not I should/shouldn't date him!

7. Been cheated on - yes.

8. Kissed someone & regretted it - yes.

9. Lost someone special - yes, but we all have choice and most of us make some doosies of mistakes!

10. Been depressed – no. I don't think I have the attention span to devote to being depressed. I get distracted by funny thoughts while I'm crying so I'm then hysterically laughing and crying simultaneously.

11. Been drunk and threw up. I don't drink so no.



FAVORITES:

12. 3 favorite colors: sunset, ocean, and metallic gold

13. Favorite Food: good ones (steak, comfort foods, good salads, ice cream, etc). Probably a Persian dish called Loobia Polow.

14. Favorite movie: too hard to choose one. I have no idea. I like movies, but I get bored with everything so this changes for me consistently.



THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend – Yes.

16. Fallen out of love - yeah.

17. Laughed until you cried – yes, about once a week.

18. Met someone who changed you – Yes.

19. Found out who your true friends were – yes and this experience can be brutal. I rather dislike when people "reveal their true colors." Can't more people have gorgeous true colors rather than hateful spite concealed?

20. Found out someone was talking about you - yes regularly. It seems I'm an entertaining topic of conversation. One of the more amusing ones happened recently. A guy (guy #1) was relating opinions that had been expressed to another guy (guy #2). The opinions were about both guy #1 and guy #2. Guy #1 told me about the opinions, but was kinda' frustrated that guy #2 wouldn't tell him who had made the comments. It was all I could do not to bust up. Because, naturally, I was listening to my opinions being quoted.

21. Kissed someone on your friends list - yeah, details. But not that recently!

23. How many kids do you want to have - I'll gladly take all that come! I'd guess 4+ though.

24. Do you have any pets – No. I'd rather pet people as my roommates tease me. :)

26. What did you do for your last birthday – I went to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and other parts of Louisiana and Southern Mississippi. I hung out with my aunt and cousin, I watched the Saints win their first Super Bowl, and I ate Blue Bell ice cream for breakfast!

27. What time did you wake up today – 10am. I love getting 10 hours a sleep occasionally!

28. What were you doing at midnight last night – sleeping. :)

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for – This semester to be over so long as I pass all my classes.

30. Do you have plans for tonight? - Study for a midterm and write papers.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? – I've nothing to complain about. My life is so blessed! One thing I'd change though? My apartment would be cleaner! Haha.

32. What are you listening to right now? – Norah Jones "Come Away With Me"

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? – Yes.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now? - A guy. Or rather, guys. Some because they shouldn't be interested and one because he should just admit his interest and I could do away with the others already!

35. Most visited website? – Gmail, FaceBook, Pandora, WellsFargo.



ABOUT YOURSELF:

37. Nicknames? - El Nino, Your Highness, Babe, Love, Good Lookin', Gorgeous...wow there's a trend for ya!

38. Relationship Status? – not entirely sure how to explain.

39. Zodiac sign? - Aquarius

40. Male or female? - Female

41. Elementary? - Taft, Piedmont, Rockford, Sam Houston, 6th grade was at Maryville Middle School though 6th could be Middle or Elementary School.

42. Middle School? - Maryville Middle, Olive Pierce Middle School (OPMS- no lie.), and John Adams Middle School.

43. High school/College? - Capital High School and Brigham Young University

44. Hair color? - dark, dark brown with coppery and red in it (naturally). Right now, it's dark, but not quite as dark as natural.

45. Long or short? - at my shoulder, but since it's uber curly, it's really a couple inches longer when it's straight.

46. Height? - 5'8" or 5'9"

47. Do you have a crush on someone? – I have one real crush right now, but I doubt that most people know who he is because I've talked about and gone out with other guys significantly more.

48: What do you like about yourself? – Honestly, I like pretty much everything about myself. I like my character, personality, and spirituality a lot. I most like my heart and my ability to love others (though I don't often show the depth of my feelings).

49. Piercing? – one hole in each ear. Other than that, I have some magnets that I play with since I'm not putting any more holes in my body.

50. Tattoos? – Nope.

51. Righty or lefty? - Righty for most things though I am slightly ambidextrous. I was always afraid of breaking my arm or hand and not being able to write so I've practiced some.

52. First surgery? – 17 for my wisdom teeth.

53. First piercing? - ears.

54. First best friend? - Carissa Stokes.

55. First sport you joined? - do ballet, tap, and gymnastics count?

56. First vacation? - probably playing in a national forest or at the beach. I'm too lazy to really think this through.

58. First pair of trainers? – No idea.

59. Eating – nothing, but thinking about ice cream.

60. Drinking - nothing.

61. I'm about to – clean my room and bathroom, do laundry, and study.

63. Waiting on – decisiveness.



YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids? - More than anything else.

65. Get Married? – Yes though marriage kinda' scares me some still. I find it very ironic that children aren't scary but a husband is. I guess he just comes bigger and ready made without the genetic predisposition to love me no matter what.

66. Career - Honestly, I want to be a Mommy; that's my greatest aspiration.



WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes – Eyes, but I like both! Blue eyes and full lips can be kryptonite.

68. Hugs or kisses – hugs.

69. Shorter or taller – Seriously? Taller!

70. Older or Younger – totally depends on what we're talking about.

71. Romantic or spontaneous - spontaneously romantic.

72. Nice butt or nice legs - butt over legs, but it doesn't much matter.

73. Sensitive or loud? – I'd take sensitive over loud but they're hardly opposites.

74. Hook-up or relationship? – Relationship. Despite what I may joke around about, I still choose relationships always.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant? - probably closer to trouble maker.


HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger? – No, though I've wondered afterward how I could have thought that I knew him.

77. Drank hard liquor? I don't drink.

78. Lost glasses/contacts? – Not yet (knock on wood!)

79. Kissed on first date? – Technically a few times, but it all depends on definitions!

80. Broken someone's heart? – Unfortunately, this seems to be a trend.

81. Had your own heart broken? – Kinda, but it was sorta' a result of my own decisions so I'm not sure if it counts.

82. Been late for an appointment? – Haven't we all!

83. Turned someone down? – Yes and none too kindly. I used to be horribly mean when turning guys down because I was just totally blunt and said whatever came to mind. To any of you that might be reading, I am SO, SO sorry!

84. Cried when someone died? – Yes.

85. Fallen for a friend? – Repeatedly. And I bet that'll continue for eternity.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself? – Yes, except academically.

87. Miracles? – I've witnessed and experienced so many.

88. Love at first sight? – It happens I'm told, but I don't know. I do think it could happen in a first conversation or date. I can think of a guy I met who I just knew I'd known before because his heart and spirit spoke to me. In that first conversation I knew I could love him and that I would need to figure out how I wanted the relationship to progress.

89. Heaven? – Yes, but I'm making my own version.

90. Santa Clause? – Yes in the spirit of love, kindness, and generosity that he typically represents. I don't really like the concept of a fat guy in a red suit shimmying down my non-existent chimney.

91. Hell? – I think this is a personal idea again like heaven. It'll vary for each of us, but for me it would be a cold and dark place devoid of love and service.

92. Angels? – Yes in so many ways!

93. Ghosts? – Yes



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? – I have to say yes though I didn't realize.

95. Did you sing today? – Pretty much every day, so yes.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you? - I don't know. I kinda' like the time I'm in.

98. If you could pick a day from your life and relive it, would you? – I don't think I would.

99. What are you afraid of? – Hurting others for no constructive reason, failing at achieving what I deem important, never getting married, and flunking out of school.

100. Give a random fact that no one knows, or very few people know about you - Sometimes my thoughts or ideas are so cold and calculated that they terrify me; that's when I'm most likely to hesitate or turn back into myself.

1 comment: